A local authority in North-East London is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children (UASC) Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a UASC Senior Practitioner:
- Pay rate of £37.00 p/h
- "Good" Ofsted report
- Have long-lasting positive impacts on children's lives
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a UASC Senior Practitioner:
- Ensure that children have access to asylum and/or immigration legal advice and representation in their assessment
- Maintain an accurate, up to date, and relevant case recordings
- Attend a range of meetings including CP case conference meetings and court hearings
- Manage a varied caseload
Requirements of you as a UASC Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Age Assessments experience
Location: North-East London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!