London Borough of Merton are looking for a Social Worker within Adult Services to join their Transition Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Children with Disabilities or Adults teams.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £34.00 per hour.
- Easily accessible LA from inside and outside of London
- Supportive management team
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Role accessible to both Children and Adult Social Workers
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Carry a caseload of vulnerable young people who have a Learning Disabilities.
- Working with service users who are at risk of admission or are in a Mental health placement.
- Use appropriate risk management and MDT approach when working.
- Supporting the vulnerable service users back into the community.
- Advocate for service user independence where appropriate.
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in CWD or Adult Social Work
Location: London Borough of Merton
Umbrella pay rate: £34.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.