Therapeutic Teaching Assistant
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £73 - £95 per day + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Therapeutic Teaching Assistant required to assist a residential school based in Eton Dorney, Slough.
The school specialises in supporting children and young people with SEMH needs and Learning Difficulties.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
Shift Pattern Available:
- TERM TIME ONLY
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Monday - Friday
Benefits for you as the Therapeutic Teaching Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £73.00 per day PAYE or £95.00 per day Umbrella
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Therapeutic Teaching Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
- Be able to travel to Slough in your own vehicle or by public transport
If you think you'd fit the role of a Therapeutic Teaching Assistant, then please contact me!
If you are experienced in the social care industry but not based in Slough, then please get in contact with me as we have multiple other opportunities available!