Therapeutic Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary Up to £30096 per annum + + Child Psychotherapy Qualification
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameGreg Smith
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities? Do you have a passion for personal development? Apply here!
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available with National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist. My client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Industry leading training program - up to Masters equivalent in Child Psychotherapy
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain accredited Child Psychotherapist, fully funded in house
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Support Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
If you are looking for your next move, apply here!