Have you always wanted to support young people? Or do you already support young people to improve their lives ? Do you want a full-time and permanent role offering stability, career progression and a guaranteed income for an established charity dedicated to supporting children in a therapeutic way? Apply Here!
As a Therapeutic Support Worker, you will young people with a Leading Charity that specialises in providing young people with Therapeutic care, developmental support, education and treatment. This is a life-changing and rewarding career path in their rated 'Outstanding' homes which provide you with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
My client is a leading and unique charity with a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes, offering a fully funded, 'earn while you learn', industry-accredited training programme that offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist.
You will receive a pioneering and unique opportunity that offers you free, fully funded and salaried work-based training to equip you to successfully support and treat severely traumatised children and young people and work towards becoming a qualified Child Psycho-therapeutic Counsellor or Child Psychotherapist.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Up to 6% pensions contribution, health benefits, and life assurances
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to become a qualified child psychotherapist
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874