Do you have a passion for working for young people? Do you want to have a direct impact on vulnerable young people's opportunities? Do you want fully funded training and qualifications?
I am looking to recruit Therapeutic Support Worker's to join a leading national charity who support vulnerable young people from difficult background including exploitation, trauma or abuse.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £27,360
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Residential Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555