Back to jobs
Therapeutic Support Worker
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary £11 - £14 per hour + + Holiday Pay
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameNeave Winterbourne
Therapeutic Support Worker required to assist a children's home in Guildford supporting young people ages 11-18 years with mental health, exploitation and complex needs.
An opportunity for a Therapeutic Support Worker in Guildford to help provide a homely environment for emotionally troubled children.
Shift Pattern Available:
- 10am - Midnight
- Sleep in shift: Midnight - 8am followed by a small morning shift 8am-11am
Benefits for you as the Therapeutic Support Worker:
- Working in part of a team to create and build a safe and caring atmosphere.
- Pay starting from £11 p/h + Holiday Pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Weekly Pay
- Online rota and online timesheets
Requirements for you as the Therapeutic Support Worker:
- Experience in this specific environment
- Self-motivated individual with clear communication skills
- Confidence when dealing with intense situations
- Expectancy to cope with emotional demands of the job
- Enhanced Child and Adults DBS
- Car driver is desirable
- Be able to travel to Guildford in your own vehicle or by public transport
If you think you are suitable for this role please get in contact!
If you're experienced in social care but not based in Guildford then please get in contact as we have multiple other opportunities.