Make a real difference to vulnerable children and their lives.This is full-time and permanent role that offers up to £29,582.76 per annum. Would you like to work for an oustanding, established and specialist provider in Ashford who offers clear development and opportunities for progression?
- Starting salary of £29,582.76
- Full-time contract
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to become a qualified child psychotherapist
- Free DBS
- pension, health benefits, and life assurances
- Cycle to work scheme
- Guaranteed interview if you hold a Level 3 in Children's Workforce of Equivalent
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Residential Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874, lhulin@charecruitment