Therapeutic Community Director
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Salary Up to £61300 per annum + + Child Psychotherapy Qualification Funded
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
I am working in partnership with an Outstanding Charity that enables children and young people to recover from trauma, to enjoy life, and to fulfill their potential. This is achieved through the provision of specialist therapeutic residential care and treatment, together with family network and support.
This is truly a unique, life-changing, and rewarding career path in their Outstanding homes where you can make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
We are currently looking to hire for their senior leadership role as a Therapeutic Community Director in Kent, supporting children aged 11-16. We are looking for someone who is able to support and inspire the team within the therapeutic residential home and hold and perform the statutory duties as a Registered Manager.
Professional experience within a children's therapeutic service is essential as is the capacity for applicants to engage fully in experiential clinical training, which involves group dynamics sessions and professional line management, clinical supervision, and professional clinical registration.
Benefits of the Therapeutic Community Director include:
- Salary up to £61,300
- Up to 6% pensions contribution, health benefits, and life assurances
- 40 days annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded clinical training available
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Significant experience working within the children's therapeutic residential care sector and compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements relating to residential care
- A proven ability in managing a complex service for traumatised young people, integrating the primary tasks of care of the children and clinically training the staff;
- Exemplary leadership of psychotherapeutic relationships with staff and children and inhabit the role of clinical lead;
- High-level psychoanalytic, psychodynamic and systemic thinking and communication skills;
- A capacity and commitment for personal clinical insight and professional development.
Job: Registered Manager / Therapeutic Director- Children's Home
Location: Tenterden, Kent
Salary: Up to £61,300
Role: Full-time, permanent