Do you want to make a life changing and positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Do you want a full-time and permanent role that offers stability and a guaranteed income? Would you like to work for an outstanding provider who offers clear development and opportunities for progression? Apply Now!
As Therapeutic Care Worker, you provide direct support to children and young people with a National Charity that specialises in providing them with Therapeutic care, education and treatment. This is a life-changing and rewarding career path in their rated 'Outstanding' homes which provide you with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
My client ahas a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes, offering a fully funded, 'earn while you learn', industry-accredited training programme that offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist.
As a Therapeutic member of staff you will receive a pioneering and unique opportunity that offers you free, fully funded and salaried work-based training to equip you to sucessfully support and treat severely traumatised children and young people and work towards becoming a qualified Child Psycho-therapeutic Counsellor or Child Psychotherapist.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Care Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Up to 6% pensions contribution, health benefits, and life assurances
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to become a qualified child psychotherapist
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Residential Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874