Do you want to be a role model to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time, permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities? Apply here!
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in contact as we have an opportunity available with a National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist. My client has an incredible reputation for nurturing staff and offer industry-leading training programmes.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Care Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- 1-2 sleep-ins per week
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Care Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
If you want to be a mentor and role model for vulnerable children, apply now!