Therapeutic Care Worker
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary Up to £30096 per annum + + Fully Funded Qualifications
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Would you like to become a Child Psychotherapist? Are you passionate about working with some of the most vulnerable young people in the sector? Are you looking for a challenging but highly rewarding role? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Therapeutic Care Worker to work with the UK's leading Therapeutic Children's Home provider. They offer highly therapeutic care, support and environement to young people aged up to 18 from extremely traumatic backgrounds.
We are looking for people who have worked with young people, have personal experience of the care sector, graduates from psychology, youth work, social studies or just someone who is passionate about working with children.
My client is offering a salary of £30,096 for 45 hour week contract including 60 sleep ins per annum. You will also receive fully funded training in therapeutic practice with the opportunity to study for a Masters level accredited qualification in Child Psychotherapy. This is the best offering in the market for anyone who wants to get into children's social care.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Residential Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Industry leading training program - up to Masters equivalent in Child Psychotherapy
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain accredited Child Psychotherapist, fully funded in house
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Residential Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
If you are looking for your next move, apply here!