Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
This is a chance to join children's residential service in Tenterden for a leading National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people. On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management or as a qualified Child Psychotherapist.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Residential Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Requirements of the Therapeutic Residential Worker:
- Be able to demonstrate true empathy
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Display strong emotional resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555