Have you always wanted to make a difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you a driver? Do you want a full-time and permanent role offering stability and a guaranteed income? Would you like to work for an oustanding, established and specialist provider who offers clear development and opportunities for progression? Salary: £29,582.76, Ashford.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
As a Therapeutic Residential Care Worker, you will provide direct support to children and young people with a National Charity that specialises in providing them with Therapeutic care, education and treatment. This is a life-changing and rewarding career path in their rated 'Outstanding' homes which provide you with the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of the children they care for.
My client also has a fantastic reputation for nurturing staff and are an industry leader with their in house training programmes, offering a fully funded, 'earn while you learn', industry-accredited training programme that offers you excellent career progression.
Benefits for the Therapeutic Residential Worker include:
- Starting salary of £29,582.76
- Full-time contract
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to become a qualified child psychotherapist
- Free DBS
- pension, health benefits, and life assurances
- Cycle to work scheme
- Guaranteed interview if you hold a Level 3 in Children's Workforce of Equivalent
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Residential Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy, and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874