Therapeutic Assistant - Full Training provided
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Salary Up to £30096 per annum + Fully funded progression to Masters level
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
I am looking to recruit a Therapeutic Care Worker to work in a highly specialist and therapeutic residential children's home based in Tenterden, Kent.
The home offers therapeutic support to young people up to the age of 18.
The Therapeutic Care Worker will provide emotional and mental support, encourage independence and hobbies/interests, build confidence and help them understand their own trauma and behaviours.
You will receive industry leading training, fully funded by the company to complete accredited qualifications in Therapeutic Practice and Child Psychotherapy, this is a highly unique opportunity to get paid to study!
Benefits for the Therapeutic Care Worker include:
- Starting salary of £30,096
- Full-time contract
- 40 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Industry leading training program - up to Masters equivalent in Child Psychotherapy
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain accredited Child Psychotherapist, fully funded in house
Responsibilities of the Therapeutic Care Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
If you are looking for your next move, apply here!