Senior Support Worker - Temporary required to support our client based in Stanwell, Surrey.
This service has 3 ladies and 3 gentlemen living within the accommodation and all have a mixture of needs. There would be some wheelchair pushing and a mobile hoist is used for one of the clients. Full personal care and complex medication is key, as well as managing finances, preparing meals, looking after the home, and going out into town to enjoy activities and groups.
The senior support worker must have good experience working with adults with learning disabilities, ideally in a residential care setting.
This candidate would be responsible for additional duties to the support worker role, such as auditing medication and finances and helping with organising activities.
This role would be working 5 x 7.5 hour shifts a mixture of AM and PM, having every other weekend off.
Benefits for you as the Senior Support Worker:
Training and Development paid for by CHA.
All rates have holiday pay and pension on top.
Supportive Management Team
Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Senior Support Worker:
- Enhanced Adult DBS on the update service
- Car driver required.
- Experience with medication training.
- Senior experience - NVQ 2 or higher.
- Previous experience working within complex needs and vulnerable adults.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
- Must be prepared to work with either children's or adults.
If this Senior Support Worker role is something you are interested in, please apply.