Team Manager - Youth Offending Team - Part-time
- Posted 27 April 2023
- Salary Up to £43 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Lambeth is looking for a Team Manager within Childrens Social Work to join their Youth Offending Team on a Part time locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £43.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £43.00 per hour
- Part time hours - 5 hours per week
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Team Manager:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operations and practice of a group of staff within the Youth Offending Service (YOS).
- This supervisory role will involve developing practice across the team, ensuring that work is completed to a uniform high standard and that policies and procedures are fully implemented, whilst ensuring that young people and families receive a high quality service.
- Practice an outward-facing approach to partnership working; understanding that the quality of relationships and reputation of management with peers and leaders throughout multi-agency partnerships and the community is an essential component of successful support to young people and their families.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as a Team manager
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.