A Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager in the Kent area. Working to support Children and Young People to feel safe and secure. This role will be in the Referral and Assessment Team.
This is for a full-time, permanent position. The ideal Team Manger will have relevant experience within a Referral and Assessment Team. The right candidate should be dedicated and have the passion to align with this Local Authority goals.
- 27 Days Annual Leave
- £7,000 Market Premia
- Retention Payment of £3,000 after 1st year
- Career Progression
- Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
- Additional Benefits
- Provide oversight, professional advice and management support.
- Manage, lead and motive staff.
- Accountable for the quality of care.
- Provide high level of social work practice and values.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW/CSS or equivalent).
- A valid registration with Social Work England Registration.
- Significant experience working within Children and Families Teams.
- Management experience
- Full UK Driving Licence and the ability to be mobile.
Up to £50,437
Please follow the instructions on the website, or alternatively contact Adam Smith on 07442 576 906 for more information and please be sure to leave your contact details.
If this isn't the exact role you're looking for, but you are looking for other Social Work, please get in touch to find out other opportunities.