My client is looking for a Team Manager to join the Older People and Physical Disabilities Team based within East London. This is a hybrid working from home post, the manger will be expected to be in the office for meetings and to attend to staff needs.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager
- Brilliant pay up to £40.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- East London is easily accessible through multiple railway lines
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Your responsibilities as an Team Manager
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
- Supervising a team of social workers.
- Implementing team meetings
Requirements of a Team Manager
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
Salary: up to £40.00 per hour
PAYE options are also available
Location - East London
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Zoe Bellinger on 01189485555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!