Team Manager - Mental Health
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary Up to £43.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in South London is looking for a Team Manager to join in their Mental Health Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Mental Health Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of £43.00 per hour
- Hybrid working
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Mental Health Team Manager:
- Clinical management of the team in line managing all staff (excluding doctors).
- Work with team members of all disciplines to provide a comprehensive health service.
- Championing the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion strategy in the team.
- Managing Trust allocated resources.
- Providing guidance and supervision to staff
Requirements of you as a Mental Health Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, South London
Umbrella pay rate: £43.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!