An evolving local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Team based in South-East London. As the Team Manager, you will be covering a caseload of around 12 children. This role is full-time, and permanent.
As the ideal Team Manager, you will need experience within MASH Teams. You will need to be committed and have the drive to join this local authority through exciting changes and improvements.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Lease Car
- Pension Scheme
- Golden Hello - £2,000
- Retention Payment - £2,000
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Provide supervision for Social Workers
- Follow and apply relevant internal policies and procedures
- Make recommendations to the group manager
- Undertake appropriate training
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Safeguarding
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South-East London
Salary: up to £50,000 + Golden Hello + Retention Payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!