Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Up to £41 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in South London is looking for Team Manager role to join their Looked After Children/ Leaving Care Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £41.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £41.00 per hour
- 'Good' OFSTED rating
- Flexible hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Experienced Social Worker:
- Provide oversight, professional advice, and management support
- Safeguard and promote the wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people
- Accountable for the quality of care
- Provide high level of social work practice and values
Requirements of you as an Experienced Social Worer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Children's Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.