A Local Authority in East Dorset, with a 'Good' OFSTED rating is looking for an Team Manager within Children's Social Work to join their Intervention team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £41 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £41 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Team Manager:
- You will manage a busy and friendly locality team of an Advanced Practitioner and Social Workers to ensure the right support and interventions are in place for children and their families and that children are protected from significant harm.
- The team work predominantly with children in need, child protection pre-proceedings and undertake both care proceeding and private law applications.
- On a longer-term basis, you will work with children, young people and their families providing help and support to make effective change.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience in Looed After Children, Child Protection, and Children in Need teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.