Team Manager Learning Disabilities Team
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Salary Up to £43.00 per hour
- LocationWest London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameZoe Bellinger
My client is looking for a Team Manager to join the Learning Disabilities Team based within West London. This is a hybrid working from home role, the Team Manager will supervising a team of social workers as well as liaise with the Service Manager.
Benefits for you as an Adult Social Worker
- Brilliant pay up to £43.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- West London is easily accessible through multiple railway lines
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Your responsibilities as an Adult Social Worker
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
- Liaising with other practitioners for the benefit of the service user
- Working with clients that may be over 65+ with Physical disabilities, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health Difficulties.
- Supervising a team of Social Workers.
Requirements of a Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
Salary: up to £43.00 per hour
PAYE options are also available
Location - West London
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Zoe Bellinger on 01189485555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!