Team Manager - Connected Persons
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary Up to £44.50 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A local authority in South London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Connected Persons Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an fostering and court environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Connected Persons Team Manager:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of £44.50 p/h
- Overall "good" Ofsted
- Opportunity to work in a niche role
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Connected Persons Team Manager:
- Experience of management within children's social care services with specific knowledge and interest in Special Guardianship and Connected Persons
- Ability to build relationships with practitioners, families and partners.
- Enthusiasm and tenacity to lead, shape and develop a committed team of social workers
- Understanding of care planning and permanence, in the context of care proceedings and PLO.
Requirements of you as a Connected Persons Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, South London
Umbrella pay rate: £44.50 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!