I am recruiting for an experienced Children's Team Manager to support a 6 bedded Children's home in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
My client is seeking an experienced Team Manager to start with immediate effect following a successful 1 stage interview. The Team Manager will be required to work 37 hours per week, with a mix of early shifts, late shifts and some weekends.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- To work for and support one of the largest children charities in the UK
- PAYE payments starting from £18-£22.50 per hour.
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay + holiday pay
- CPD training offered via Charles Hunter
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity Available
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail or request a JD, I would be keen to hear from you.