A Local Authority who have been rated "Outstanding" via Ofsted for their Children Social Care Services is looking for a Team Manager for the Children with Disabilities Team. The team is based in South East London.
This is a full-time permanent position. This Local Authority has a framework of having a positive impact of engagement with families, staff morals and motivation across the service.
You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the Local Authorities ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 31 Days Annual leave plus Bank Holiday
- Market Premium
- Relocation payment - £8,000
- Pension Scheme
- Our Choice Benefits
- Staff Benefits Scheme
- Training and Development
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Leading, influencing, and encouraging your team
- Promote the welfare of children
- Initiate care proceedings
- Work with the SEN education department to implement the biggest education reforms in a generation for children and young people with special educational needs
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Managerial experience
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East London
Salary: up to £63,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!