Team Manager - Children with Disabilities
- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary Up to £41 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in South Gloucestershire is looking for a Team Manager within Children's Social Work to join their 0-25 Disability team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £41 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £41 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Team Manager:
- Work with a range of people to have the best outcome for the child.
- Support young people on their return to home.
- Manage a team of Social Workers.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience in Looed After Children, Child Protection, and exploitation teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.