A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure. You will be joining the Children in Care Team.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the ideal Team Manager you will need experience within a Children in Care Team. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Local Authorities ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Senior Practitioner:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £4,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide oversight, professional advice, and management support
- Leadership for the CIC Team
- Accountable for the quality of care
- Provide high level of social work practice and values
Requirements of you as the Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within 16 Plus Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £53,000 + £4,00 Market Premia + £3,000 Retention Payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!