Staffordshire County Council is looking for a Team Manager to join their Children in Care Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have knowledge and experience working in Children in Care environment at this level. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children in Care Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of £41.32 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted inspection results
- An opportunity to further enhance your management experience
- Hybrid working
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Children in Care Team Manager:
- Constant monitoring and reviewing of cases within the team
- Holding PEP meetings
- Preparing reports and reviews
- Coordinate staff and take responsibility and be accountable for the practice of social workers
Requirements of you as a Children in Care Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CIC work
- A minimum of a years experience in management
Umbrella pay rate: £41.32 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!