A Local Authority in Oxfordshire is looking for a Team Manager within Children's Social Work to join their Children in Care Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working
- Working with a 'Good' OFSTED rated authority.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as a Team Manager:
- Supervision and line management of Social Workers and other staff as allocated.
- To chair key meetings involving high risk and/or vulnerable children and young people
- Support the team to achieve permanency for children and young people in a timely way and ensure all decisions and actions taken are in the best interests of the child.
- To play a key leadership role in providing safe and effective services for Children in Care in Oxfordshire, and for promoting positive outcomes
- Support performance management within the team and deliver on key performance targets
- Update and brief Senior Managers on a Need-to-Know basis
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.