Middlesbrough Councilm are looking for a Team Manager to join their Child Protection and Children in Need Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have experience in both CP/CIN work as well as a managerial post. The key to success in this role is to be able to manage a team of Social Work professionals confidently from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Child Protection & Children in Need Team Manager:
- Home and flexible working available
- Highly competitive pay rate of up £40.00 per hour umbrella/ltd or up to £32.76 PAYE per hour
- Easily accessible via car
- Stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Child Protection & Children in Need Team Manager:
- Managing performance and authorising assessments within your team
- To ensure a high level of practice is carried through the team consistently
- Provide clear direction to those in the team
Requirements of you as a Child Protection & Children in Need Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CP/CIN and management work
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!