A Local Authority in Blackpool is looking for a Team Manager to join their Assessment and Support Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Assessment and Support Team Manager:
- Highly competitive pay rate of up to £45.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to develop skills that are in high demand within the Social Work sector
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as an Assessment and Support Team Manager:
- Managing a team of 2 senior SW's and 4 social workers, including an ASYE
- Contribute to one week of duty out of four
- Chair of strategy meetings
- Responsible for the compliance and quality assurance of your team.
Requirements of you as an Assessment and Support Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is essential to this role
Location: North-West England, Blackpool
Umbrella pay rate: £45.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!