A Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Assessment Team. As the Team Manager, you will have to lead, manage, and motivate experienced staff and newly qualified workers, whilst also Deputising and supporting the Head of Service where necessary. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting Children and Young people to make them feel safe and secure whilst ensuring Children and Young People's voices are listened to and acted upon. As the ideal Team Manager, you will need to have leadership and management experience within an assessment team.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- £4,000 market premia payment
- £3,000 retention payment
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Work holistically with families with multiple and complex needs to enable them to make changes and improvements to their lives.
- Provide leadership and work across the service to deliver improved outcomes for children, young people and families.
- Deliver a range of targeted help, family support and effective interventions which build resilience, remove barriers and enable children and young people to look forward to a brighter future.
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Management qualification or proven experience
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within child protection and court work
- Experience of contributing towards budget management
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £53,000 plus £4,000 market premia and £3,000 retention payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!