An East London based Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Assessment Team. As the Team Manager, you will be managing the assessment team and developing specialism in line with business planning. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
As the ideal Social Worker will have Assessment and Frontline experience within a local Authority or Private organisation. Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is opportunities with great training and development programmes.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Excellent Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Provide support and supervisor to all staff
- Providing a range of performance management and quality assurance
- Ensure assessments and services are completed to the highest standards
- Conduct Annual Appraisals
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Frontline
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: East London
Salary: Up to £57,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details or email@example.com and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!