Team Manager - Adoption
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary Up to £40.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a Team Manager to join in their Post Adoption Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have knowledge and experience working in adoption environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Post Adoption Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour
- Overall "good" Ofsted rating
- Deal with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Post Adoption Team Manager:
- Inspiring leadership and management to promote timely and effective adoption support .
- To manage a high-quality adoption service ensuring that comprehensive support services
- Ability to work flexible hours to fit with the needs of young people and families
- Work with Case Management systems and ensure management information is well maintained
Requirements of you as a Post Adoption Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, Central London
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!