An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Team Manager to deliver high quality services for children and young people in the Kent region. This role is a full-time and permanent position.
The ideal Team Manager will have fostering experience. This Independent Fostering Agency puts the quality of service as its number one priority.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- 4 day working week
- Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Ensure that legislative, regulatory, national minimum standards and company requirements are met.
- Support the Registered Manager in delivering a high-quality service for children and young people, and foster carers.
- Foster carer recruitment and assessment, referrals and placements, foster carer learning and development of the fostering panel.
- Contribute to the strategic development and successful expansion of the Region through child and carer focused projects.
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £50,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!