A Leading Social Enterprise is looking for a Team Manager to lead a highly successful team in the company's offices in London & East. This is a full-time, Homebased, Permanent Position.
As the Team Manager, you will help shape, influence, and implement the future growth and development of our Fostering Services within Exeter, Torbay, Devon, and Plymouth working closely with the Service manager for this region.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Formal induction and training in our paperless electronic recording and management system (CHARMs)
- Professional social work supervision provided by a Manager
- Individual and group Clinical reflective space provided by a qualified psychologist/clinician.
- Opportunities to integrate with our clinical, education and residential service provision
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Market related salary plus on call allowance
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme and access to employee assistance program
- Perkbox discount scheme membership
- Simply Health Membership
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering, Adoption or Safeguarding environment and with experience in a management role
- Ideally experience of working within a Therapeutic Environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: London & East
Salary: up to £45,500 per annum + car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Social Work position role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!