An Independent Fostering Agency who has been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted is looking for a Team Manager to cover offices around Norwich. This position is full-time and permanent, with an organisation who take a therapeutic approach.
This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an Team Manager who has relevant Fostering Experience and has knowledge of a therapeutic approach.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday Off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- To operate within current legislation, regulations and guidance set out for Fostering Services
- To support the Area Manager and the local team through consultation, supervision and discussion and to deputise for the Area Manager in their absence.
- To provide support and advice to the local staff team and attend meetings as allocated by the Area Manager.
- To participate in the active recruitment of foster carers.
- To undertake assessments of foster carers and present written reports to the fostering panel.
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid SWE registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Knowledge of a Therapeutic approach
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £42,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!