A Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team. As the Team Manager, you will have to lead, manage, and motivate an experienced team of managers, practitioners and professionals aimed at supporting the best possible outcomes for children and young people. This role is a full-time, and permanent position.
You will be joining this local authority's vision on supporting children to make them feel safe and secure whilst ensuring children's voices are listened to and acted upon. As the ideal Team Manager, you will need to have leadership and management experience within a children's social work teams.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- Excellent Car Allowance - £3,000
- Market Supplement - £5,000
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Child Care Vouchers
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Drive the overall operational management responsibility for the day to day running of the service
- Provide leadership and work across the service to deliver improved outcomes for children, young people and families.
- Deliver a range of targeted help, family support and effective interventions which build resilience, remove barriers and enable children to look forward to a brighter future.
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Management qualification or proven experience
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Up to £60,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!