A well-known Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Team Manager to join their team in South London.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits.
The Team Manager will be supporting the Registered Manager in delivering high quality service for children and young people, and foster carers. The ideal team manager will have experience in achieving performance targets and have expereince in fostering and services for children.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 25 days Annual leave
- £3,000 car allowance
- Trialling 4 day work week
- Opportunities for professional development
- Discount vouchers
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Perform management, appraisal and discipline
- Staff development
- Developing and Managing all aspects of fostering
- Supervision & Allocation of workloads
- Contribution to Social Work training
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working within looked after Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South London
Salary: up to £50,000 + car allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Registered Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!