A North London based Local Authority are looking for a Team Manager to join their HART team. As the Team Manager you will be ensuring that children who are at risk of coming into care are supported, alongside their families. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
Whilst this is a busy team in a developing local authority, there is an extensive benefits list and incredible training and development opportunities.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Excellent Travel package
- Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
- Healthcare scheme
- Retention bonus
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Act as a lead practice educator and provide support and advice
- Deliver support to parents and aid them in defusing family situations
- Keep records to a high standard
- Adopt creative approaches in supporting children and young people to prevent them coming into the care system
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: Up to £57,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!