A good rated, Kent-based Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Children in Care Team.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. As the ideal Team Manager you will need experience within a Children in Care Team or any children's services team.
Benefits for you:
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Marketing Premia - £7,000
- Retention Payment - £3,000
- Career Progression Scheme
- Relocation Scheme
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Senior Practitioner:
- Provide oversight, professional advice, and management support
- Leadership for the CIC Team
- Accountable for the quality of care
- Provide high level of social work practice and values
Requirements of you:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families Teams
- Experience of working within 16 Plus Teams
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £60,000 plus £3,000 annual retainer
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!