London Borough of Lambeth are looking for an experienced Peripatetic Manager to join their Children Services.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
You will be managing the day to day operational business of the team and a team of social workers responsible for safeguarding and promoting the best interests of children in accordance with the statutory framework.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to £44.50p/h
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Non-Caseholding Role
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Manage a team of up to 6 Social Workers
- Provide the 121 supervisions of staff
- Be responsible for a manageable caseload, working with a dedicated team to improve the lives of the children requiring specialist services.
- Managing the KPIs for children looked after and providing a high-quality service.
- Ensuring that children's care and development needs are met within placements by undertaking necessary placement management, planning and intervention.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working in Frontline Teams and experience as a Team Manager
- Driving License is Preferred
Location: Lambeth, London
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £44.50p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!