An "outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Team Manager based in Hampshire. You will be supporting the Registered Manager in delivering a high-quality service for children and young people, and foster carers. This role is full-time, permanent position.
As the Team Manager, you will need to have a background within Fostering along with Leadership and Management experience. This organisation is part of a leading Independent Fostering Agency in the UK.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Up to 39 Days Annual Leave
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4 day work week
- Additional bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Perform management, appraisal, and discipline
- Staff development
- Developing and managing all aspects of fostering
- Supervision & allocation of workloads
- Contribution to Social Work training
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of Leadership and Management
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £47,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!