An Independent Fostering Agency who has been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted is looking for a Team Manager to cover three offices around Cambridge. This position is full-time and permanent, with an organisation who take a therapeutic approach.
This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an Team Manager who has relevant Fostering Experience and has knowledge of a therapeutic approach.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Manage, guide and Support staff
- Allocate New tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure all children and young people has regular visits
- Foster Carers are annually reviewed
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid SWE registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Knowledge of a Therapeutic approach
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £50,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!