A large, 5-times Outstanding rated Independent Fostering Agency who have just been award "Outstanding" by Ofsted in December 2022 are looking for a Team Manager to oversee their London region. This position is full-time, permanent position and based in their offices in North West London with the option of hybrid working.
As Team Manager you will be responsible for formal supervision and management of staff in the local offices. You will provide guidance and support to local staff, ensuring that all statutory regulations are met relating to good professional fostering practice. This Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an Team Manager who has relevant Fostering Experience, however would consider someone looking to take their first step into management.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Supervise and Support Social Workers
- Recruit, interview, appoint social work staff
- Ensure all staff members have the necessary training and supervision
- Effectively plan, grow and manage the foster care
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with Social Work England
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Leadership and Management Experience
- Knowledge of a Therapeutic approach
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West London
Salary: Negotiable to £55,000 per annum
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!