- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary Up to £47.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A Local Authority in Medway is looking for a Team Manager to join in their Children In Care Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children In Care Team Manager:
- Brilliant pay rate of up to £47.00 per hour
- Long term, slower paced role
- Very localised caseload
- Hybrid working
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Children in Care Team Manager:
- Devise systems and strategies to monitor and track permanency to progress care plans
- Developing the knowledge and skills base within Medway
- Create a learning environment that will enable social workers to improve practice.
- Provide coaching, training, mentoring and support to social workers to enable staff to effectively plan for permanency for all children.
Requirements of you as a Children In Care Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Full UK driving license
- Have competent knowledge of children's legislation
Location: South-East England, Medway
Umbrella pay rate: up to £47.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!