A Local Authority is looking for a Team Manager to join their Child Protection team around the Essex region. You will be required to provide an efficient service to children, young people, and their families. This position is full-time, permanent position.
As the Team Manager you will need to have experience within Child Protection Social Work. Ideally, you would need to have experience or knowledge within the Children and Families Teams and managerial experience. This Local Authority has extensive benefits and a great training and development programme.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- Generous Annual leave
- £7,500 payment after three years
- Up to £8,000 towards relocation
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases
- Carry a complex caseload
- Regular monitor and review risk, needs and vulnerability
- Maintain effective relationships with children and young people
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Children and Families
- Experience of working within a Child Protection Team
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £55,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this opportunity is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!