Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking for a permanent Senior Waking Night role? Do you want to work for a family-run organisation? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Waking Night Team Leaders who live in or can commute to Hull to work in a specialist service for adults with Physical Disabilities and associated needs.
We are looking for permanent Waking Night Team Leaders to join the team.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle, and promote independence and personalisation.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities, brain injury and physical needs.
On offer as a Waking Night Team Leader, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £12.42 per hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £13.42 per hour
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shift Pattern
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Deputy role
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities across the UK.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in-house training, career development and you want to work for a family-run company, apply now!