Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking for a permanent Waking Night role? Do you want to work for a growing and person-centred organisation? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Waking Night Team Leader who lives in or can commute to Hull to work in a specialist service for adults with Physical Disabilities and associated disabilities.
We are looking for permanent Waking Night Team Leader to join the team in their rehabilitation unit. My client is a leading specialist charity of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities across the UK.
You will assist these fantastic people to continue their recovery, whether it be helping them learn to speak or communicate, adjust to their new lifestyle, and promote independence and personalisation.
On offer as a Waking Night Team Leader, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £12.42 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £13.42
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shift Pattern
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Deputy role
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to work for a family-run company, apply now to book your interview!